Why do you not like to be called a nice guy?
Is this because you believe that being a nice guy is a bad thing?
Why do you feel this way about yourself?
Why do you not believe in yourself as a nice guy?
If you do not believe in yourself as a nice guy, then how can a woman believe in you?
I believe the nice guy has a number of advantages to be proud of, but what is the point of having advantages if you do not know what they are and how to use them?
That is why I wrote Militant Nice Guy
I want to help you to use your nice guy tendencies to your advantage
There are three main reasons why the nice guy does not believe in himself:
First: Because the average nice guy does not truly know what it means to be a nice guy. How can he be proud of who he is if he does not know who he is?
Second: The nice guy does not know what is working against him to keep him from being effective in expressing himself. It is extremely difficult for the nice guy to become more effective if he does not address the outside forces that are working against him.
Third: nice guys are ineffective in dealing with Jerks. There is not a nice guy alive who has not been frustrated because he lost a woman to a Jerk who didn't care for her like he did.
These reasons and many more can lead to a frustrated nice guy, and this frustration leads the nice guy to ask these questions:
· What am I doing wrong?
· Why does this keep happening to me?
· How can I fix this problem?
· Am I destined to be unsuccessful with women?
· Should I try to get help?
· What is the jerk doing that I am not?
· Why is the advice I have already tried not working for me?
This book is my answer to those questions.
There are four major goals that I have in writing Militant Nice Guy:
1. To show you what is working against you to keep you from using your nice guy tendencies to your advantage
2. To help you to use your nice guy tendencies to make you more efficient and effective at communication
3. To help arm you with more efficient methods for dealing with the Jerk who is using selfishness to take women from you
4. To examine, challenge, and test your perception of what it means to be a nice guy
There is no other book on the market like Militant Nice Guy.
This book is certainly not written by a "self-help guru" or a “pick-up artist” who wants to turn you into a Jerk or thinks that you have to play games to get what you want.
Think about this book as you and I sitting down and discussing what it means to be a nice guy and what is working against you to keep you from being effective.
I'll help you to see some things you never knew before.
I'll destroy a number of myths that many nice guys have been brainwashed into believing, to the detriment of not only nice guys, but also the women they interact with..
I'll help you to get a better understanding of what it really means to be a nice guy.
The reason most advice does not work for the nice guy is because most advice for nice guys come for one of three types of people:
1) someone who doesn’t know what it means to be a nice guy
2) someone who doesn’t like nice guys
3) someone who is not proud to be a nice guy
The information in this book is different because Militant Nice Guy was written for nice guys by a nice guy who is proud to be nice.
Militant Nice Guy was written for nice guys by a nice guy who understands the inherent power of the nice guy. Most existing advice want nice guys to try to change who they are, or be more like the Jerk. Or, they treat your niceness like there is something wrong with it. It’s no wonder most advice does not work for the nice guy. I believe in the nice guy and my advice will work for you because I believe in you. Isn't it time you read something written by someone who believes in you and your niceness?